MIKI HOUSE, one of the most well-known children’s clothing brands in Japan will be holding a special sample sale at RESOBOX East Village. They will be selling their best children’s clothing at bargain prices during their one time event.
Discount Market Sale
Unique baby, toddler and children’s clothing will be sold at bargain prices at the special sample sale! There will be a 50 – 75% discount on all the original USA suggested retail prices. Shoes and boots for all seasons will also be sold at special prices as well as items and goods that serve as great gifts.
- Fashionable boots and shoes will be available at a special price
- Baby and toddler clothing for all seasons
- Gift-able items
- Other special MIKI HOUSE items with great prices and limited stock!
Things to be Aware of
- Please expect the market to be crowded on the day of our sale.
- To ensure everyone’s safety, we may ask customers to wait by the entrance if it becomes too crowded.
- When lining up, we ask customer’s to please be mindful of belongings and refrain from cutting the line.
- Guests are allowed to enter with strollers, but will be asked to have them kept safely on the side of the venue.
- Return and exchange of goods after purchase will not be accepted.
- Gift wrapping will not be provided.
- We apologize for any items that are sold out before the end of the sale.
- We accept cash and all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover).
- We cannot assume responsibility for any lost personal items, injury and quarrels within and outside of the venue.
Thank you for your understanding and we hope to see you at our special sale!
About The Company
MIKI HOUSE, renowned for its irresistibly cute designs, uncompromising quality and Japanese craftsmanship, believes that all children should smile, dream and grow up healthy. The collection stays true to this mission. It is made for children to play, run safely and rest with comfort and happiness.
As a subsidiary of MIKI SHOKO., LTD. in the US market, the company currently operates three stores at Bloomingdale’s 59th Street in New York City, The Aventura Mall in Florida, and San Francisco Centre in California.