Come and join us whether you’re vegan or not, you’ll enjoy these savory 5 course dinner with a cooking demo while you sip nice glasses of champagne (optional and available with additional $20 for up to 2 glasses). I’ll be sharing techniques to whip up some delicious and instagrammable holiday dishes from appetizers, soup, entree to dessert. All dishes are vegan gluten free. Recipe handouts included and a seated dinner will be served for all.
- Trumpet mushroom carpaccio with yuzu, truffle oil, shiso leaves, and crusted almonds (*for people who avoid truffles for ethical reasons, we can replace with avocado oil)
- Arugula salad with pomegranate, walnuts, vegan Parmesan and reduced apricot balsamic glaze
- Creamy roasted cauliflower and edamame swirl soup topped with garlicky croutons
- Herbed tofu ricotta lasagna with brown rice pasta
- Rose apple tart with miso caramel crumbles
About the Instructor
Keiko is a Japanese plant-based food creator originally from Japan. She shares her love and passion in a vegan lifestyle through wholesome delicious food that have no compromise in taste or satisfaction. Her creations frequently feature nutrient-rich superfoods that can help elevate your energy and mood. She can also share her instagrammable food photography hacks using your smartphone.
Check her latest posts on Instagram @vegan_o_clock!