How much do you really know about Japanese sake? Some people may think it can be served as just hot or cold. But in reality, there are many more ways to drink sake! Sake is separated into many different categories according to taste. But did you know that the temperature or even the containers that sake are served in make all the difference? We would love for you to discover sake in a whole new light, and try it in different ways. More Knowledge, More Enjoyment!
In this workshop, you will taste the same sake in 10 different ways.
The sake we will be serving is “KOSHI NO TOSETSUKA: JUNMAI GINJYO”
- First, you will taste the sake in 2 different containers. You may doubt it but containers actually make it taste very differently. Please confirm it with your own tastebuds.
- Second, you will taste the difference among 3 different temperatures: hot, cold and room-temperature. Each degree brings out a different flavor in the sake.
- Third, you will try 3 different homemade sake cocktails from our menu.
- Ginjo Soda (sake and soda)
- Red Sun (sake and tomato juice)
- Sake Screwdriver (sake and orange juice)
- Nagomi (sake and matcha latte)
- Sake Royal (sake and coffee)
＊The menu may be subject to change.
Don’t miss this chance to try sake on a whole new level!
About the Sake & Distributor
KOSHI NO TOSETSUKA: JUNMAI GINJYO (SNOW FLOWERS OF KOSHI)
This soft and elegant sake has more that meets the eye. Aromas of cherry blossom, plum wine, and ripe yellow pear give way to delicate yellow apple, cantaloupe, honeydew flavors. Only after you swallow the sake do you notice the acidity creeping up.
Wine of Japan
Wine of Japan Import, Inc. (WOJ) stands as one of the oldest family-owned and operated national importers of ultra-premium sake, spirits and beer. With over 45 years of experience, WOJ continues to introduce the best Japan has to offer to an ever-growing audience here in the United States. Keeping current with evolving consumer palates, our portfolio is continuously evaluated and curated to ensure that only the most exclusive and select products are offered. Longevity is a testament to WOJ’s expertise, foresight, and unrelenting focus on customer service. We are proud to offer you our tradition of unremitting excellence.